Tuesday, December 22, 2020

My Philosphy

I believe each and every student has the potential to bring something unique and special to the world. I will help students to develop their potential by believing in them as capable individuals. I will assist students in discovering who they are, so they can express their own opinions and nurture their own ideas. I have a vision of a world where people learn to respect, accept, and embrace the differences between us, as the core of what makes life so fascinating. It is my desire as a teacher/educator to help students meet their fullest potential in these areas by providing an environment that is safe, supports risk-taking, and invites a sharing of ideas. There are three elements that I believe are conducive to establishing such an environment:
1. The teacher acting as a guide
2. Allowing the child's natural curiosity to direct his/her learning
3. Promoting respect for all things and all people

No comments:

Post a Comment